Friday, 6 January 2017

looking back...



























Happy New Year!!!



I know everyone gets a little reflective around this time of year. I am no different. After a really bad 2015, 2016 was a good year for me. I sadly lost a dear friend at the beginning of the year but my one of my best friends also had a baby. 

As for me...things have been peaceful. I closed the door to people that didn't play a positive part in my life, but I also welcomed people into my life. But I still have the people in my life who haven't left my side and for those people, I owe so much. 


Fitness.
My fitness has improved so much last year. Even though I lost my mojo for a short time and I managed to keep the same PT for the whole year (thanks Alex). My body has changed so much this year. I have muscles in places I did't even know I had. My booty is getting peachy and my ab is starting to grow a twin. I am not going to lie, it is getting harder and more cardio has been thrown at me (which I hate) but when I see how far I have come, I cannot help but be proud of my journey; someone who hated the gym. This is an area that I want to share more of this year. 

Style. 
Since starting my blog, my style has changed so much and I am exploring my style more. I know what suits me, what doesn't and I am willing to try new things. Being short is something that doesn't bother me. I value it, and I think it makes me who I am and is part of my character. So dressing for my height is always fun but at the same time can be quite frustrating when you you've found that one dress but it needs to be taken up (sad times). 

Lifestyle.
As for everything else, I am still busy as ever and my blog has taken a step back, but I need to stop making excuses for that now and get to work. Which means blog more! finding that time to blog and take pictures (which I really enjoy doing). I started an item a month post a while back (but due to work I didn't continue) that I want to try again. I cannot wait to show you my item for this month. But there will be much more happening on Lilcrissyr. I am looking forward to blogging more. 


I don't want to wish too much for 2017, but there is one thing that I would really like and am working for and that is to buy my very own property. I started this journey in 2016 and would like to complete it in 2017. To have my very own set of keys to open my very own door and call it mine is something I cannot wait for. As scary as it is, I am also looking forward to it. I know it is not going to be easy but a new adventure and new chapter in my life. It is has been a dream of mine for a while, which is why I am sharing it with you.

My blog is not a big thing and I sure do not get sponsored for it, but it's a little part of me and I love writing on it and sharing what I have been up to or what I have discovered. I am thankful for anybody who takes the time to read my blog. Just knowing that there is someone out their reading it makes me want to continue. Lately my blog has been going through a makeover and it hasn't been as easy as it was the last time. I have a busy year ahead of me but I am determined to blog more about my journey and share it with you. 


coat is from zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig