Thursday, 2 February 2017

Never too short for knee high boots - February favourites

I hope everyone has managed to survive the January blues (that had to be the longest month ever). The cold weather is truly upon us. I said I would start doing my clothing favourites again every month. This will be an item that I think would be appropriate for the month, or something that I have fallen in love with and want to share it with you. 



My item this month has to be over the knee high boots. I may have mentioned (like 100 times) that my style has changed over the last 3 years and I love trying out new things. I like giving things a go and believe me I do sometimes get it wrong. 



Now as I am a lil shorty (hence the name), I put these boots to the back of my mind for a long time thinking that I was far too short for them, that they wouldn't suit me and that only tall people could wear them. How wrong was I!!!!!! 

Click here to shop for these amazing boots 

Ladies...they fit perfectly! I purchased these lovely pair from New Look. They look amazing with short skirts, t-shirt dresses and even jeans. They do not look silly, they cover enough leg that will keep you warm but look stylish and they are comfortable. When I go out, I like to wear dresses (mainly because I don't wear them often).


We shouldn't have to hide those legs during this cold weather (even though we probably want to) and the knee high boot is a great substitute for those evening/nights you want to show a bit of leg but still stay warm. As they say, 'These boots were made for walking'. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig